As FCCP is mentioned in different articles, we will be compiling them in this page.
Check back often to see some of the latest news in our sector:
- New York Times: Increasing Voter Turnout for 2018 and Beyond (June 13, 2017)
- Inside Philanthropy: Amid Civic Fears, a Democracy Funders Network Is Going Strong (July 10, 2018)
- Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy: Protecting the Right to Vote: How Foundations are Helping Ensure Americans’ Access to the Voting Booth (August 30, 2017)
- Inside Philanthropy: Here’s Another Alarmed Foundation That’s Making New Grants to Bolster Civic Participation (December 5, 2017)
- Inside Philanthropy: Heading into the Midterms, Who’s Paying Attention to Cybersecurity? (April 2018)
- Responsive Philanthropy: Helping Grantmakers on the Path of Civic Engagement Funding (May 2018)
- The James Irvine Foundation Blog: Reflections on Equity in Grantmaking (May 2018)
For any media inquiries, please contact Eduardo Zerbe at firstname.lastname@example.org.