- This event has passed.
Census 2020 is less than two years away; the time to act is now! Planning has started for a “Get Out The Count” campaign to reach hard-to-count populations in the communities you care about. What key information do you need to guide your investments in support of a fair and accurate count in 2020?
During this webinar, funders will learn about:
- 2020 Census operational timeline, including changes to census methods and field infrastructure
- Procedures for counting vulnerable individuals who are homeless, transitory, or living in group facilities and rural and tribal communities
- How funders can engage with and support local and state government Complete Count Committees
- Tara Westman, The California Endowment
- Sol Marie Alfonso Jones, Long Island Community Foundation
- Jeri Green, National Urban League
- Terri Ann Lowenthal, FCI 2020 Consultant
Cosponsors: Chesapeake Bay Funders, Environmental Grantmakers Association, Forefront, Funders for Reproductive Equity, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees, Grantmakers Council of Rhode Island, Grantmakers In Health, Grantmakers Income Security Taskforce, Hispanics in Philanthropy, NY Funder Alliance, Philanthropy CA, Philanthropy New York, Philanthropy Northwest, Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems Funders, United Philanthropy Forum
As with all FCCP events, the subject matter is strictly limited to non-partisan discussion as outlined in the agenda.