- This event has passed.
Presented by Census Counts and the Funder’s Census Initiative
Wednesday, August 12 | 1 PM ET | 12 PM CT | 11 AM MT | 10 AM PT
Join the Census Counts Campaign and the Funder’s Census Initiative for a webinar covering the count of people experiencing homelessness. Hear from experts on the operations for service-based enumeration, how to ensure our most vulnerable populations get counted, and ways you can prepare and educate your community on the count.
- Angela Brown, ATLcounts Census 2020
- Terri Ann Lowenthal, Census Consultant
- Meghan Maury, National LGBTQ Task Force
- Sonum Nerurkar, The Leadership Conference Education Fund
- Alexandra Rankin, Missouri Foundation for Health (moderator)
Note: This program is open to funders, practitioners, and other census partners.
As with all FCCP events, the subject matter is strictly limited to non-partisan discussion as outlined in the agenda.