- This event has passed.
Join CHN and partners for a webinar December 4th at 2pm ET to learn what service providers need to know about the 2020 Census. Learn from leaders of the national Count All Kids Campaign and the Census Counts Campaign as well as a local service provider about:
- What’s at stake in the 2020 Census.
- What service providers need to do between now and the Census.
- Where to get free/easy-to-use resources that can be used to achieve our goals.
- Which strategies works and what missteps to avoid.
Register now, even if you can’t attend, to ensure you have the recording and follow up materials sent to you. Register at this link here.
- Beth Lynk, Census Counts Campaign Director, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Deborah Stein, Network Director, Partnership for America’s Children
- A local service provider TBA, Community Action Partnership
- Moderator: Deborah Weinstein, Executive Director of the Coalition on Human Needs
As with all FCCP events, the subject matter is strictly limited to non-partisan discussion as outlined in the agenda.