- This event has passed.
Wednesday, April 10 at 1pm Eastern: Part 2 – Hiring
Part 2 of this Census Operations Series will include an overview of the U.S. Census Bureau recruitment and hiring strategies. This webinar will discuss challenges to these hiring strategies and the impact of the low unemployment rate, online applications, and the waiver process for retired federal workers, work-eligible non-citizens, and the formerly incarcerated. The webinar will also discuss how community-based organizations can plan hiring outreach efforts.
- Jeri Green, National Urban League
- Stephanie B. Kim, Community Connect Labs
- Gavin Baker, American Library Association
- Dariely Rodriguez, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Moderated by: Terri Ann Lowenthal, Census Consultant
As with all FCCP events, the subject matter is strictly limited to non-partisan discussion as outlined in the agenda.