- This event has passed.
2023 legislative sessions are right around the corner and ballot measure proponents have 2023 plans in motion. When it comes to the laws of democracy–voting rights, redistricting, campaign finance and more–the New Year will bring both opportunities and threats. Join us for our 2023 Democracy Legislation Landscape Briefing to hear from national experts about democracy-expanding reform efforts at the state and local levels that need your support, as well as voter suppression legislation and other anti-democracy efforts that require resources to defeat.
Our panel includes:
- Moderator: LaShanda A. Jackson, Executive Director, FCCP & FCAF
- Nahal Zamani, Senior Vice President of State Strategy & Services, State Innovation Exchange (SiX)
- Chris Melody Fields Figueredo, Executive Director, Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Marcia Johnson-Blanco, Co-Director, Voting Rights Project, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Patrick Llewellyn, Director, State Campaign Finance, Campaign Legal Center
As with all FCCP events, the subject matter is strictly limited to non-partisan discussion as outlined in the agenda.